English Language Programs
Flexible timetable (Morning and Evening classes)
• Start every Monday
• Continuous progress test
• Great student nationality mix
• Fun student activities
• Variety of Electives to choose from:
• Survival English: This elective’s objective is to improve students’ communication skills, focusing on their speaking and listening skills, in different real life situations. Some examples of those real life conversations include booking a hotel room, ordering food in a restaurant, making enquiries for job opportunities, etc.
• Business English: This elective is designed for students who will embark on business courses or who wants to improve his/her interview skills, cover letter and resume writing skills. Students will also learn technological skills such as PPT presentation and Excel.
• Australian Culture: Students will learn Australian slangs and get used to Australian accent. This elective will also teach Australian history and geography.
• Pearson Test of English (PTE): Students will get familiar with the PTE testing system and gain PTE testing skills including: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Students will also participate in regular mock tests.
• Arts and Music: Students will learn English poems and lyrics. Students will sing together and create poems of their own.
English Language Programs encompass a combination of these available English courses:
• General English (5 levels):
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• IELTS Preparation
• Cambridge First Certificate in English Preparation (FCE)
• Cambridge Advance Exam Preparation Course (CAE)
• High School Preparation (HSP)
Course length: 84 weeks (12 weeks per level)
Hours per week: 20 hours face-to-face teaching per week.
Class size: Average 15 / Maximum 18
Entry requirement: None
Intakes: Any Monday