The effective training and development of people is essential in educational organisations and businesses. This course will give you the chance to develop the skills and confidence needed for working within Human Resource departments and other careers focused on training and development.
Why Education, Human Resource Development and Training
- We’ll support you to develop your theoretical knowledge as well as practical skills, including understanding different learning cultures and styles, motivation theories, working with others and meeting individual’s needs within the workforce.
- You’ll have the opportunity to focus on wellbeing at work, human resource policy and practice and developing effective teams.
- We’ll also support you to develop your ability to critically reflect on your own personal educational development and to plan a bespoke training programme suitable for your chosen career.
- The course will also help you build up transferable skills that employers are looking for, developing you as a critical thinker and being able to understand and challenge current approaches and policy.
- During your time with us, you’ll be able to access our extensive professional and academic network, visit a range of workplaces to see theory in action, plus share experiences with students from a range of different countries.
More info: Click here
- Human Resources
- Theories and Strategies for Learning
- Self, Society and Welfare
- Perspectives in Learning and Development
- Health and Wellbeing at Work
- Improving Teaching and Learning
- People in Action: Work with Individuals and Groups
- Philosophical Approaches to Education
- Major Study
- Human Resource Development and Training
- Research Methodologies
Choose one from a list which may include:
- Leadership and Management in Professional Contexts
- Helping in Context (Counselling, Coaching and Mentoring)