Become fluent in strategy’s many ‘voices’
- Nowhere is multi-skilling more valuable than in the media industry. Broadcasters, communications agencies, large organisations and government are all looking for professionals who can identify and execute strategic messaging across the board—through digital and social media, PR and brand communication.
- Our new Graduate Certificate of Media (Strategic Communication) will help you turn this demand into career opportunity.
What will you do
Conducted over six months full-time, the degree will prepare you to take on greater responsibility in strategic communication planning, management and execution. You will graduate with:
- enhanced strategic thinking, problem-solving and decision-making ability
- refined skills in creating and tailoring strategic messaging for all key media channels
- greater understanding of the principles underlying media relationship-building
- awareness of key media channels’ unique consumption drivers.
Depending on your course choices, you’ll also gain high-level skills and understanding in either risk and crisis communication or brand messaging.
Where could it take you
- You’ll graduate equipped to take on higher-level strategic communication roles for organisations of all kinds. From a renewable energy provider to a digital comm’s agency; from a big-four business advisory to a global conservation research institute. You’ll also receive advanced standing for the Graduate Diploma in Media (Strategic Communication) or Master of Media (Strategic Communication).
More info: Click here