This top-up course lets you build on your existing knowledge and skills to understand the role human resource management plays in a business, and how you can play a part in the industry too.
If you’ve already studied a business subject to diploma level and you want to understand the world of HR, then this course could be ideal for you.
How will you learn?
You will learn through practical application and delivered lectures, workshops, seminars and group work sessions.
- This course will focus on the strategic elements of people resourcing and the contribution that these activities can make to organisational success and achieving a high performing workforce in a rapidly changing environment.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to understand the professional skills needed in the HR industry including how to recruit and inspire staff.
- You’ll have the chance to develop your potential as a Human Resource Management (HRM) professional while looking at wider industry issues too in order to help you develop your business acumen.
- You’ll have the chance to build up a knowledge of how HRM can help to create a high performance workplace, all by attracting, retaining, developing, managing and rewarding staff.
You'll have the opportunity to learn broader range management theories (in relation to strategy and cross cultural management) which will help you to analyse and solve problems in a globally interconnected environment.
What subjects will you cover?
You’ll explore subjects such as People Resourcing, Human Resource Development, Employment Relations, Strategy and Cross Cultural Studies.
More info: Click here
- People Resourcing
- Human Resource Development
- Management Work and Society
- Employment Relations
- Cross Cultural Studies
- Strategy in Context