The Master of Engineering in Management (MEM) gives graduates with an Engineering degree or a degree in another relevant subject a real insight into the business world. A fast-paced programme, the MEM offers small group classes, intensive learning, and a chance to apply technical skills in real-life situations.
As part of the degree, students complete a six-month industry-based project. The MEM is endorsed by Engineering New Zealand as a quality professional development programme.
More info: Click here
The six courses in the degree can be selected from the following:
- ENMG 601 Engineering Accounting
- ENMG 602 Engineering Economics and Finance
- ENMG 603 Legal and Human Resources
- ENMG 604 Technology, Innovation and Engineering Management
- ENMG 605 Marketing, Selling and Service
- ENMG 606 Strategic Management
- ENMG 607 Special Topic
- ENMG 608 Special Topic
- ENMG 609 Special Topic
And all students must complete the project report:
- ENMG 680 Management ME Project
Intending students should consult the Engineering Management Programme to determine which courses from ENMG 601–609 above will be offered in any one year and their subject matter.