Our Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Management MSc will help you to harness your creativity and make your entrepreneurship goals a reality. It is ideal if you want to start your own enterprise, enter the family business or become a consultant who can work innovatively in a corporate setting.
You will explore topics including launching new ventures, entrepreneurial finances and e-business. You can also study venture capital and private equity, through a practical module that uses real life case studies and guest speakers with vast experience as venture capitalists.
The entrepreneurship project in semester two enables you to work to a brief and deliver a consultancy style report and presentation for the project sponsor - typically a founder of an entrepreneurial SME.
You will also be eligible for membership of the Ingenuity Lab, which will give you access to a wide range of roundtables and seminars hosted by our Entrepreneurs in Residence who also provide mentoring if you choose to undertake a summer business plan instead of a traditional dissertation.
More Info: Click here
- Entrepreneurial Creativity
- Entrepreneurship in Context
- Launching New Ventures
- Entrepreneurship Project
- Managing Innovation in Entrepreneurial Organisations
- Entrepreneurship Business Plan
- Entrepreneurship Dissertation
- Managing for Sustainability
- Principles of Marketing
- Strategic Entrepreneurship Growth
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Venture Capital and Private Equity