Open the door to an exciting and fast-paced career in hospitality.
This qualification will set you up with the practical skills to work in a café or as part of a functions team.
You will learn to prepare and serve food and drinks.
You will also learn how to give customers the best hospitality experiences and work to health and safety regulations.
More info: Click here
You will need to complete the below four courses (60 credits):
- 452.314 Working in a café (15 credits)
- Learn how to interact with customers and prepare and serve beverages in a café.
- 452.315 Café food and beverages (15 credits)
- This course covers the basic food preparation for a café. You will also gain unit standard 167 “Practice food safety methods in a café under supervision.”
- 452.316 Preparing for functions (15 credits)
- Develop the professional skills required to provide service to customers in function environments; prepare for employment in the hospitality industry by planning your career path and preparing a CV.
- 452.317 Function services (15 credits)
- Serve customers at functions including cash handling, host responsibility and providing information to customers.