The building industry needs more design professionals with technical mastery in their discipline, and advanced knowledge and skills in whole-building performance, collaboration, integrated design, and digital methods.
This programme will provide at-work building design professionals with 'practice-focused' education, and is driven by the need to improve the sustainability and affordability of buildings, which is best achieved by taking a holistic approach to integrated building design.
UC is ranked 9th in the world for Civil Engineering (Academic Ranking of World Universities, 2021), and in the top 100 universities in the world for Civil and Structural Engineering (QS World University Rankings by Subject, 2021).
More info: Click here
Students must complete two compulsory courses and two optional courses from the Schedule.
- ENAE 601 Whole Building Behaviour and Performance
- ENAE 602 Collaborative Building Design Studio
Plus two courses from:
- ENAE 603 Structural Design Practice
- ENAE 604 Structural Assessment and Retrofit
- ENAE 605 Sustainable Building Design Practice
- ENAE 606 Building Modelling and Integrated Design
- ENAE 607 Building Energy Systems Design Practice
- ENAE 608 HVAC and Lighting Design Practice