The Postgraduate Certificate in Information Systems and Technology (PGCertIST) is a short advanced qualification in Information Systems consisting of taught courses. Graduates will be able to synthesise and analyse theory, research and practice in Information Systems and Technology, and be able to reflect critically on contemporary issues.
- Set yourself apart with a specialist certificate and get ahead in your IS career.
- There is a significant shortage in high level ICT skills, so this programme will help UC graduates meet the demand in the marketplace, as more employers seek to engage more IT-savvy employees.
- This programme will be taught by the UC Business School | Te Kura Umanga, and professional, qualified contributors from the local business community (including academic staff and professionals with competencies in Māori and Indigenous development-related IS topics).
More info: Click here
Courses can be drawn from a range of subjects, including Information Systems, Business Information Systems, and Computer Science:
- a minimum of 30 points selected from 600-level INFO courses
- a maximum of 30 points from MBIS 601–679 and COSC 480 Computer Programming