This Diploma is a professional qualification in Clinical Psychology. It is made up of a strong practical component, which facilitates a greater understanding of real people and their experiences.
A career as a clinical psychologist is a valuable profession; where people express their deepest feelings and entrust you to guide them to a positive transformation. Through helping individuals, this ultimately can help to shape a better society as a whole.
More info: Click here
- PSYC 641 Advanced Psychopathology
- PSYC 642 Psychometric Assessment Methods
- PSYC 643 Year 1 Practicum
- PSYC 651 Psychotherapeutic Methods
- PSYC 653 Year 2 Practicum
- PSYC 654 Comprehensive Exam in Clinical Psychology
- PSYC 661 Advanced Topics in Clinical Psychology 1
- PSYC 662 Advanced Topics in Clinical Psychology II
- PSYC 670 Internship in Clinical Psychology; or both PSYC 671 Internship in Clinical Psychology A – Part-time and PSYC 672 Internship in Clinical Psychology B – Part-time (part-time internships with permission from the Clinical Director)