In an increasingly interconnected and resource-constrained world, businesses and business leaders are facing significant challenges associated with strategic sustainability management. The course is structured around three key areas which cover sustainability challenges, sustainability leadership and practice, and sustainability management to give you an in-depth understanding of sustainability within leadership and management alongside its opportunities and challenges.
- This course helps prepare you for jobs in corporate sustainability management and/or corporate social responsibility.
- Using a balance of theory and practice, you’ll analyse key sustainability challenges encountered by business leaders, and generate real-life solutions towards resolving these
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop an integrative understanding of the role of business in overcoming the challenges of sustainability. In doing so, you will learn about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the role of business in acting as a collaborator to achieve these, whilst creating long-term sustainable business models.
More info: Click here
You will study the following modules:
- Leadership Power & Ethics
- The Circular Economy and Responsible Resource Management
- Leading Managing and Developing People
- Global Business and Human Rights
- Managing Sustainable Challenges
- The Global Professional
Option modules which may include (choose one)
- Ageing Societies
- Humanitarian Challenges
An opportunity to pursue an area that interests you or which you are passionate about comes in your choice of project. You have a choice of three routes: Research Route, Consultancy Route and New Venture Creation Route (subject to tutor approval).
- Research Methods
- Individual Research Project
- Consultancy Skills
- Group Consultancy Project
New Venture Creation
- Launch a venture
- New Venture Creation