This course is primarily aimed at international students looking to progress into a career teaching children and young learners English as a second or foreign language.
Why TESOL and Younger Learners
- This course gives you the opportunity to develop your theoretical knowledge and practical skills to help ensure you’ve got the confidence essential for planning and teaching English to speakers of other languages.
- We'll help you develop your understanding of different learning cultures, language acquisition and how to apply this to your own classroom practice.
- We’ll also support you to develop your ability to critically reflect on your own personal educational development.
- You’ll be taught by an outstanding team of teachers.
- You’ll also have access to our extensive professional and academic network which feeds directly into course design and delivery, and to excellent facilities and specialist equipment.
More info: Click here
- Introduction to TESOL
- Supporting Learning in Young Children
- Major Study
- Research Methodologies