This course is primarily aimed at international students looking to progress into a career teaching children or adults English as a second or foreign language. This course will give you the opportunity to develop your theoretical knowledge and practical skills to help ensure you’ve got the confidence essential for planning and teaching English to speakers of other languages.
- We'll help you develop your understanding of different learning cultures, language acquisition and how to apply this to your own classroom practice.
- We’ll also support you to develop your ability to critically reflect on your own personal educational development.
- You’ll be taught by an outstanding team of teachers and have access to our extensive professional and academic network which feeds directly into course design and delivery and to excellent facilities and specialist equipment.
More info: Click here
- Introduction to TESOL
- Major Study
- Research Methodologies
Choose one from a list which may include -
- Helping in Context (Counselling, Coaching and Mentoring)
- Leadership and Management in Professional Contexts