Our Counselling Children and Young People MSc is a multidisciplinary course that aims to promote an advanced level of knowledge and understanding that underpins practice in the area of counselling with children, young people and their families.
This postgraduate counselling course supports you in developing your skills and theoretical knowledge of counselling with children, young people and their families. If you have a particular interest in counselling work with children, then this course is designed with you in mind, allowing you to develop the skills and knowledge needed to pursue a career in counselling.
More info: Click here
- Clinical Hours
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods (10 Credits)
- Dissertation and Research Methods (50 Credits)
- Counselling Skills and Process (30 Credits)
- Placement and Supervision (30 Credits)
- Counselling Theory and Practice (40 Credits)
- Self-Awareness and Reflectiveness (20 Credits)