Throughout the course we encourage you to engage with other professional colleagues and specialist tutors in order to develop a secure understanding of the issues and dynamics of Early Years teaching, ultimately informing your professional practice.
There are three levels of qualification available through the MA. If you study two specified modules, you will receive a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (Early Years). If you study four specified modules, you will receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Early Years). If you complete four modules and a dissertation or research thesis, you will receive the full MA in Education (Early Years).
This course enables you to:
- critically evaluate the impact of recent legislation and policy on Early Years provision
- enhance your knowledge and understanding of children’s development in its widest sense
- investigate and critique theoretical perspectives in early childhood and their applications to practice
- engage with multi-disciplinary research and literature influencing developments in Early Years policy and practice
- critically explore developments in the Early Years field, in the UK and internationally
More info: Click here