Throughout the course we encourage you to engage with other professional colleagues and specialist tutors in order to develop a secure understanding of the issues and dynamics of mathematics teaching, ultimately informing your professional practice.
This course enables you to:
- critically evaluate the impact of recent legislation and policy on mathematics provision
- enhance your knowledge and understanding of children’s mathematical development
- investigate and critique theoretical perspectives in mathematics and their applications to practice
- engage with research and literature influencing developments in mathematics teaching policy and practice
- critically explore developments in the mathematics teaching field, in the UK and internationally
More info: Click here