Our BSc (Hons) Enhancing Healthcare Practice Top-Up is a flexible course which has been specifically developed to meet the needs of professionals from across the healthcare sector who wish to enhance their professional practice whilst working towards a recognised degree level qualification.
This award provides access to a variety of modules which address a range of contemporary healthcare agendas that are relevant across the health and social care setting. The programme design affords opportunities to share professional insight and knowledge through inter-disciplinary collaboration to foster personal, professional and service development.
Completion of this award allows students to be considered for advanced academic and professional study; including but not limited to awards such as MSc Advancing Practice and MSc Advanced Clinical Practice offered at the University of Northampton.
More info: Click here
- Nurse Independent and Supplementary Prescribing (NISP) (NMC V300) Programme (40 Credits)
- Contemporary Approaches to Enhancing Practice (20 Credits)
- Promoting Health and Wellbeing (20 Credits)
- Complexities of Health Across the Lifespan (20 Credits)
- Progressing and Influencing Practice (20 Credits)
- Principles of Effective Clinical Education (20 Credits)
- Health and Social Research Methods for the Evidence Based Practitioner (20 Credits)
- Leading Change in Healthcare Practice (20 Credits)
- Evidenced Based Research Project (40 Credits)