Our Health and Social Care Top-up course focuses on the context within which health and social problems arise and includes an in-depth examination of social care policy and contemporary health issues.
The Top-up degree consists of a Health and Social Care dissertation, a taught module on Social Change and Communities and two overarching health modules on Ethical Issues and Integrated Perspectives on Disease. The course provides you with the key skills needed for working within the health and social care sector.
More info: Click here
- Ethical, Legal and Social Issues in Health (20 Credits)
- Integrated Perspectives on Disease (20 Credits)
- Housing and Community Living (20 Credits)
- Collaborating for Social Change (20 Credits)
- Substance Use in Context (20 Credits)
- Professional Report/Dissertation (40 Credits)