PIXNET is our masters course where you’ll learn about the design of communications systems, focusing on photonics integration, sensing and switching.
During this one year course, you’ll benefit from the involvement of industrial partners who will give you the opportunity to see how your academic knowledge can be practically applied. This will be especially helpful as you work on your masters project.
We also run a two year ERASMUS-funded joint Masters course in partnership with three universities across the world. This course includes spending time at different locations to maximise the expertise across the four universities.
More info: Click here
• Radio Systems and Personal Communication Networks
• Optical Networks
• Modelling and Characterisation of Fibre Photonic Devices
• Optical Communications Systems
• MSc Dissertation
You will need to choose four of the following module options:
• Machine Learning
• Introduction to Parallel Programming Techniques
• Broadband Wireless Networks
• Strategic Management and Finance
• Digital Communication and Information Theory
• 5G Signal Processing
• Project Management
• Internet of Things