About this route
- The Pre-Master's in Business, Management & Marketing will refresh your subject knowledge and improve your English language skills, preparing you for your postgraduate degree at the University of Huddersfield’s Business School.
- The Pre-Master's programme is specially designed to prepare ambitious international students with the skills and understanding needed to succeed in a postgraduate degree at Huddersfield. With a postgraduate degree, you can improve your career opportunities and salary potential, and even change career direction after completing your undergraduate degree.
- This programme consists of twenty hours of teaching time per week, taught over a single semester with a choice of modules, all taught on the University campus.
Why study Business, Management & Marketing
- Develop not just your subject knowledge, but your employability skills too, with our integrated CareerAhead activities
- Engage with University departments and local businesses before you progress on to your Master’s degree
- Gain practical experience with the Huddersfield Business School Placement Unit, which won Best University Placement Service at the NUE awards in 2017.
- To fully prepare for your postgraduate degree at Huddersfield, you will choose to focus on a specific subject pathway. You can choose between:
- Business & Management
- International Business
More info: Click here
You will develop your skills through a range of core and subject-specific modules, carefully selected to ensure you progress to your Master's degree with all you need to succeed.
- Economics and Financial Analysis
- Academic English Skills (AES)
- Research and Quantitative Methods
- Strategic and Operations Management