Gain the specialist skills to plan, lead and manage change within diverse businesses and organisations
In your first year of study you will develop knowledge in core business strategies including accounting, business communication, commercial law, business heritage, culture and sustainability, marketing, computing, management and applied research.
In your second and third years the focus is on business transformation and change - you will be able to recognise where and when change is required and how to implement plans and monitor the change process. You will study:
- Organisational Behaviour - Investigates the impact that individuals, groups, and structures have on staff behaviour.
- Principles of Leadership - Builds personal capabilities with an understanding of effective leadership concepts and principles.
- Project Management - Learn to create and use project plans using MS Project®.
- Business Transformation and Change - Aligns business strategy, culture and management capability with the need for efficient transitions.
- Strategic Management - Explores organisational effectiveness with well-structured strategic goals, plans and actions.
As part of your studies you will also complete a cooperative education project where you will work hands-on within a business environment applying your learning for a minimum of 400 hours.
More info: Click here