Build your project planning expertise as well as your management skills to ensure projects are completed successfully on time and within budget.
In your first year you will develop your knowledge in core business strategies and operations, you will study accounting, business communication, commercial law, business heritage, culture and sustainability, marketing, computing, management and applied research. During the second and third years you will specialise in project management where you will focus on the many inter-related aspects of a project, subjects include:
- Introduction to Finance - Applies financial management knowledge and skills to small and medium size businesses for decision-making purposes.
- Operations Management - Develops knowledge of the methods for transforming inputs into completed goods and services through the management of people and resources.
- Project Management - Appraises project plans using MS Project® and explores the basic principles and terminology of project management.
- Advanced Project Management - Follows the principles and content of the Project Management Institute's PMBOK® and its application and evaluation to the workplace.
- Resource Integration Management - Examines supply chain management, business facility layout/modification and engineering economics with their relation to effective business operation, technical and project management, and production of goods and services.
Cooperative Education Project - with this aspect of our programme you will work within a real business environment applying your learning for a minimum of 400 hours. You will also complete a significant research project for your host organisation.
More info: Click here