Develop the specialist skills needed to plan, create and manage all kinds and sizes of events.
In your first year of study you will develop knowledge in business strategies and operations with core studies in accounting, business communication, commercial law, business heritage, culture and sustainability, marketing, computing, management and applied research.
For the following two years we spotlight the skills, knowledge and abilities you need to become a proficient manager of events with studies including:
- Event Logistics - Develops conceptual thinking, strategic planning and tactical skills.
- Event Planning and Management - Uses current theory to plan, manage and evaluate events and conferences.
- Project Management - Examines planning terminology and principles, and project plans created using MS Project®.
- Event Marketing and Sponsorship - Covers planning, monitoring, evaluating and controlling funding arrangements.
- Event Project - Create, plan, manage, and evaluate an event or event related project.
Cooperative Education Project - with this aspect of our programme you will work within a real business environment applying your learning for a minimum of 400 hours. You will also complete a significant research project for your host organisation.
More info: Click here