The degree course for you if you seek a career in accountancy or an accounting function in business, and offers the maximum ACCA exemptions available at undergraduate level.
Practise using the latest technology, then proceed to advanced study of financial and management accounting, taxation, financial management and auditing.
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) awards exemptions from its F1 to F9 papers for those students successfully completing relevant units.
More info: Click here
- Business Practice Explored (BSS005-1) Compulsory
- Introduction To Accounting And Finance (AAF005-1) Compulsory
- Introduction To Economics (AAF010-1) Compulsory
- Numerical Skills For Finance And Economics (AAF015-1) Compulsory
- Corporate And Business Law (LAW018-2) Compulsory
- Data Analysis For Finance And Economics (AAF022-2) Compulsory
- Management Accounting (AAF006-2) Compulsory
- Personal Development And Employability (AAF004-2) Compulsory
- Social And Environmental Reporting (AAF033-2) Compulsory
- Taxation [Uk] (AAF025-2) Compulsory
- Audit And Assurance (AAF004-3) Compulsory
- Financial Management (AAF002-3) Compulsory
- Financial Reporting (AAF003-3) Compulsory
- Specialist Project In Accounting (AAF016-3) Compulsory