Combining robotic systems with artificial intelligence to produce a new generation of workers and companions is no longer the stuff of science fiction – it’s science reality.
This British Computer Society accredited course brings together these two areas, and offers conceptual grounding in intelligent systems, and the chance to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical setting.
With access to humanoid robots, robotic arms, wheeled platforms and other hi-tech robotic equipment, you will develop the skills demanded by employers in this fast growing.
More info: Click here
- Engineering Mathematics (CIS034-1) Compulsory
- Mathematics And Concepts For Computational Thinking (CIS093-1) Compulsory
- Principles Of Programming And Data Structures (CIS096-1) Compulsory
- Robot Principles And Design (CIS094-1) Compulsory
- Desktop Applications Development And Software Engineering (CIS116-2) Compulsory
- Mobile Application Development (CIS099-2) Compulsory
- Operational Information Security Management (CIS098-2) Compulsory
- Robot Intelligent Control (CIS117-2) Compulsory
- Advanced Robotics (CIS044-3) Compulsory
- Agile Project Management (CIS047-3) Compulsory
- Ai And Mobile Robots (CIS006-3) Compulsory
- Research Methodologies And Emerging Technologies (CIS013-3) Compulsory
- Social And Professional Project Management (CIS015-3) Compulsory
- Undergraduate Project (CIS017-3) Compulsory
- Undergraduate Project In Artificial Intelligence And Robotics (CIS048-3) Compulsory