Biochemistry is an essential part of modern science as it crosses many disciplines and provides fundamental insights into biological processes. It has revolutionised our understanding of biological systems from microbes to humans and has led to many beneficial biotechnology applications.
The BSc Biochemistry will equip you with a strong foundation in modern biochemistry, and specialist knowledge and skills essential for careers in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, agricultural and related sectors.
Our biochemistry graduates also seek wider career opportunities in hospitals, government department, academic organisations and the publishing industry.
More info: Click here
- Chemistry And Molecular Genetics (BHS006-1) Compulsory
- Essential Skills In Biochemistry (BHS007-1) Compulsory
- Human Anatomy And Physiology (BHS004-1) Compulsory
- Microbiology And Biochemistry (BHS002-1) Compulsory
- Biochemical Techniques And Skills (BHS012-2) Compulsory
- Biochemistry For Applications In Biotechnology (BHS015-2) Compulsory
- Human Metabolism (BHS023-2) Compulsory
- Immunology (BHS027-2) Compulsory
- Protein Structure And Function And Pharmacology (BHS013-2) Compulsory
- Biochemistry Research Project (BHS019-3) Compulsory
- Cell Biology And Pathophysiology (BHS021-3) Compulsory
- Molecular Biology And Genetic Engineering (BHS020-3) Compulsory
- Systems Biology For Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Innovations (BHS022-3) Compulsory