This programme will enable you to become a dynamic force in marketing by equipping you with a broad range of professional and marketing skills.
In your first year of study you will develop knowledge in business strategies and operations with core subjects in accounting, business communication, commercial law, business heritage, culture and sustainability, marketing, computing, management and applied research. You will focus on sales and marketing in the second and third years and will gain the specialist skills to be able to sell like a professional. Your study includes:
- Consumer Behaviour - Develops knowledge of active marketing and communication strategies to reach consumer and organisation markets.
- Market Development and Sales - Applies the principles and practices to successfully manage the sales function.
- Marketing Planning and Control - Covers production of an operational marketing plan.
- International Marketing - Develops understanding of global perspectives and challenges.
- Strategic Marketing - Evaluates and cultivates strategic thinking capacity.
Cooperative Education Project - with this aspect of our programme you will work 'hands-on' within a real business environment applying your learning for a minimum of 400 hours. You will also complete a significant research project for your host organisation. a significant research project for your host organisation.
More info: Click here