This is a one-year top-up course for students who have a Foundation degree or HND equivalent.
This final year course provides students who want to develop their management and business-planning knowledge and skills with an advanced, practical business education.
It supports entry and progression in management careers in industry, commerce or the public sector and provides access to Masters and professional courses in specific are as such as Finance, HRM and marketing.
- Learn in a supportive, multi-cultural environment, on a course designed to help you become familiar with UK-style higher education, especially if you come from another country
- Study advanced topics in business, including research methods, strategic management and applied e-Business, with additional study options in marketing and financial management or English language
- Develop your knowledge of management and business concepts, skills and practice
- Gain access to Masters courses in Finance, HRM and Marketing, and/or professional qualifications, eg Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), Chartered Management Institute (CMI), CIPD, ACCA, CIMA
- Benefit from support from the Business School and the careers department, with opportunities to attend careers conferences and meet local and national employers
More info: Click here
- Business Consultancy Project (BSS050-3) Compulsory
- Leading Innovation And Change (BSS051-3) Compulsory
- Service Management In The Digital Age (BSS052-3) Compulsory
- Specialist Project (BSS049-3) Compulsory
- Strategic Issues In Management (BSS053-3) Compulsory