In order to remain competitive international businesses are looking for graduates who are able to work in a flexible, collaborative way in order to help provide innovative solutions to often complex and open-ended international problems.
This course is specifically designed to enable you to develop these skills through an exciting programme that links academic theory and real world business projects in realistic business settings.
Studying this course will help you to gain an insight into the reality of international business that goes beyond what is discussed in the text books and will help you to engage with potential employers in a much more meaningful way.
More info: Click here
- Accounting For Business (AAF016-1) Compulsory
- Business Practice Explored (BSS005-1) Compulsory
- Finance For Business (AAF017-1) Compulsory
- Managing People (BSS006-1) Compulsory
- Using Data To Build Business Practice (BSS004-1) Compulsory
- Leadership And Management (BSS028-2) Compulsory
- Marketing Communications In The Digital Age (MAR021-2) Compulsory
- Operations And Project Management (BSS027-2) Compulsory
- Planning Careers And Employability (BSS030-2) Compulsory
- Strategy And Innovation (BSS029-2) Compulsory
- Business In An International Environment (BSS071-3) Compulsory
- Business In Practice (BSS065-3) Compulsory
- Developing Employability Skills. The Future You (BSS059-3) Compulsory
- Dissertation In Business (International Business) (BSS069-3) Compulsory
- Preparation For The Dissertation (BSS058-3) Compulsory