There is an increasing need for cybersecurity professionals and graduates in related areas, with a growing shortage of suitably qualified applicants. The cybersecurity landscape is constantly evolving, and careers in the industry offer huge potential for skilled graduates.
This course uses cutting-edge teaching and training techniques to help you grasp the complexities and challenges associated with information security and post-incident analysis techniques.
You will develop your understanding of security processes, methodologies and practices, with clear reference to the standards and legal requirements around information security domains. Work-based learning and placements will enable you to fit the theory into practice, as you increase your ability to understand and analyse threat factors and multi-stage cyberattacks and to put controls in place to mitigate risk and impact. The course is fully aligned to BCS, CESG and IISP requirements.
More info: Click here
- Databases And Computer Networks (CIS095-1) Compulsory
- Mathematics And Concepts For Computational Thinking (CIS093-1) Compulsory
- Principles Of Information Security (CIS097-1) Compulsory
- Principles Of Programming And Data Structures (CIS096-1) Compulsory
- Cyber Defence And Information Governance (CIS121-2) Compulsory
- Ethical Hacking (CIS122-2) Compulsory
- Information Security Management And Emerging Technologies (CIS123-2) Compulsory
- Switching And Routing (CIS125-2) Compulsory
- Network Programming (CIS124-2) Optional
- Wireless Communications And Networking (CIS022-2) Optional
- Agile Project Management (CIS047-3) Compulsory
- Incident Response (CIS009-3) Compulsory
- Undergraduate Project In Cybersecurity (CIS055-3) Compulsory