Our recent investment of £1m in a new Electronic Engineering lab demonstrates our commitment to this discipline, and means you will be able to use state-of-the-art equipment and enjoy top-tier teaching as you study.
You will develop skills in a number of areas, including analogue and digital electronics, signal processing, sensors, digital communications, software engineering and embedded programming.
And through a combination of theoretical learning and practical application, you will quickly became adept at solving real-world engineering problems.
More info: Click here
- Engineering Mathematics (CIS034-1) Compulsory
- Foundations Of Electronic Systems And Computer Networks (CIS038-1) Compulsory
- Fundamentals Of Computer Studies (CIS018-1) Compulsory
- Introduction To Software Development (CIS020-1) Compulsory
- Analogue And Digital Electronics (CIS071-2) Compulsory
- Circuit Analysis And Signal Processing (CIS047-2) Compulsory
- Digital Communications & Software Engineering (CIS072-2) Compulsory
- Dsp And Embedded Systems Development (CIS048-2) Compulsory
- Control, Energy And Wsn (CIS020-3) Compulsory
- Research Methodologies And Emerging Technologies (CIS013-3) Compulsory
- Social And Professional Project Management (CIS015-3) Compulsory
- Undergraduate Project (CIS017-3) Compulsory