The core subjects of this highly relevant new course include human anatomy, physiology, microbiology and the principles of food and nutrition, as well as specialised areas such as clinical nutrition, immunology, food microbiology and biotechnology.
As you study and progress, you will develop a number of transferable skills including: independent thinking, planning and problem solving, observation and analysis, and communication.
These will enable you to seek career opportunities in hospitals, government departments, academic organisations, charities, the publishing industry and a range of other public and private sector organisations.
More info: Click here
- Chemistry And Molecular Genetics (BHS006-1) Compulsory
- Essential Skills In Food And Nutrition Science (BHS009-1) Compulsory
- Human Anatomy And Physiology (BHS004-1) Compulsory
- Microbiology And Biochemistry (BHS002-1) Compulsory
- Food Microbiology And Biotechnology (BHS016-2) Compulsory
- Human Metabolism (BHS023-2) Compulsory
- Immunology (BHS027-2) Compulsory
- Medical Physiology And Human Nutrition (BHS003-2) Compulsory
- Skills And Food Analytical Techniques (BHS019-2) Compulsory
- Applied Plant Science And Food Security (ANI006-3) Compulsory
- Clinical Nutrition And Immunology (BHS023-3) Compulsory
- Food And Nutrition Science Research Project (BHS025-3) Compulsory
- Public Health Nutrition And Nutraceuticals (BHS024-3) Compulsory