Offering a deeper engagement across subject areas, the course builds on your knowledge and understanding of health and social care practice within the wider social, policy, legal and organisation environment.
Areas of study may include leadership and management in the human services; practice-based research in health and social care (including developing a practice-based project proposal); and innovation and service development.
Level 6 continues to have a strong, work-based learning strand, allowing you to further develop the transferable, professional and employability-enhancing skills needed for effective practice.
Why choose this course?
- Progress to the full BA/BSc degree from your Foundation degree or higher education qualification
- Develop a critical perspective on current issues in the human services
- Fit study flexibly around your work and home life
- Benefit from opportunities offered by the University of Bedfordshire’s new Health & Social Care Academy, run in partnership with local councils and NHS Trusts, to recruit, train and develop health and social care workers
More info: Click here
- Developing Practice-Based Project Proposals In Health And Social Care (ASS059-3) Compulsory
- Innovation And Service Development In Practice (ASS061-3) Compulsory
- Leadership And Management In The Human Services (ASS062-3) Compulsory
- Practice-Based Enquiry In Health And Social Care (ASS063-3) Compulsory
- Safeguarding In Health And Social Care Practice (ASS064-3) Compulsory