This course responds to the growing market demand for graduates who aim to deal with the information and organisation needs of businesses.
As a student, you will gain understanding of information and organisation structures in a business, as well as skills of exploiting existing software that is required for designing and developing information systems.
You will also obtain skills and ability to interact with business analysts, computer programmers, software engineers and computer scientists.
More info: Click here
- Databases And Computer Networks (CIS095-1) Compulsory
- Mathematics And Concepts For Computational Thinking (CIS093-1) Compulsory
- Mathematics Of Data (CIS082-1) Compulsory
- Principles Of Programming And Data Structures (CIS096-1) Compulsory
- Data Engineering, Retrieval And Presentation (CIS118-2) Compulsory
- Decision Support Systems And Data Mining (CIS007-2) Compulsory
- Distributed Data Management And Semantics (CIS092-2) Compulsory
- Concepts And Technologies Of Artificial Intelligence (CIS006-2) Optional
- Systems Development And Modern Database Practices (CIS020-2) Optional
- Data Engineering, Retrieval And Presentation (CIS032-3) Compulsory
- Research Methodologies And Emerging Technologies (CIS013-3) Compulsory
- Social And Professional Project Management (CIS015-3) Compulsory
- Undergraduate Project (CIS017-3) Compulsory