The UK is at the forefront of product design, but for the country to maintain this position, it needs new talent, people with the imagination and drive to create the next generation of industrial and consumer products.
This course is designed to produce industry-ready specialists who can design, prototype, test and improve products.
You will study using a mix of traditional learning and the very latest techniques, including cutting-edge software programmes and 3D printing, and graduate with a fully developed portfolio of work.
More info: Click here
- Design Representation (ART053-1) Compulsory
- Introduction To Product Design (ART052-1) Compulsory
- Materials And Tools For Product Design (ART055-1) Compulsory
- Technology And Manufacturing Principles For Product Design (ART054-1) Compulsory
- Conceptual Design (CIS102-2) Compulsory
- Human Factors Of Product Design (CIS104-2) Compulsory
- Product Design - Materials (CIS103-2) Compulsory
- The Product Design Life Cycle (CIS105-2) Compulsory
- Environmentally Sensitive Design (CIS063-3) Compulsory
- Final Major Project (CIS035-3) Compulsory
- Innovation And Entrepreneurship For Product Designers (CIS064-3) Compulsory