Build on previous Foundation degree studies to complete an Honours degree, developing your skills and theoretical knowledge of psychology and aspects of criminal behaviour, considering human diversity and difference, social and critical psychology, developmental psychology and mental health and occupational psychology.
Examine forensic psychology in practice and explore the assessment and treatment of offenders, including violent and sex offenders and offenders with personality disorder and mental illness.
In the final stage you will have the opportunity to complete a library-based research project in your area of interest.
More info: Click here
- Atypical Child And Adolescent Development: Theories And Applications (PSY001-3) Compulsory
- Ba Psychology And Criminal Behaviour Honours Project (PSY028-3) Compulsory
- Forensic Psychology In Practice (PSY010-3) Compulsory
- Occupational And Organisational Psychology (PSY015-3) Compulsory
- Psychology Of Mental Health (PSY006-3) Compulsory