If you want to work in sports television this course is for you. It will help you develop your technical and production skills in a multi-camera studio environment and also on location at live sports events.
there will be many opportunities to develop your research skills, industry awareness and employability.
The units include learning in the multi camera HD TV studio and shooting at live sports events as well as options in radio production for sports programming and sports journalism.
The teaching team's TV industry connections are very strong and this course is based on current industry practice and new developments in sports broadcasting. The course will also give you the chance to collaborate with other undergraduate students from the BA Sports Journalism, BA Television Production and BA Broadcast TV and Radio courses.
Bedfordshire's alumni success in sports broadcasting industry is very strong, with former students working for high profile production companies, including BT Sport, Sky Sports and Eurosport.
This course can also be studied part-time over six years.
More info: Click here
- Introduction To Digital Storytelling (MED056-1) Compulsory
- Reporting And Writing (MED011-1) Compulsory
- Tv Programme Content & Creation (MED017-1) Compulsory
- Tv Studio Production (MED013-1) Compulsory
- Becoming A Freelancer (MED062-2) Compulsory
- Multimedia Newsdays (MED075-2) Compulsory
- Outside Broadcasting (MED084-2) Compulsory
- Practical Sports Journalism (MED018-2) Compulsory
- Sports Podcasting (MED085-2) Compulsory
- Dissertation Special Project - Cnc (MED079-3) Compulsory
- Practical Special Project - Cnc (MED078-3) Compulsory
- Studio Sports Production (MED083-3) Compulsory
- Advanced Multimedia Journalism (MED071-3) Optional
- Radio 24/7 (MED013-3) Optional
- Sport, Media And Culture (MED018-3) Optional