This course will enable you to develop your understanding of concepts, theories and approaches to school/college student behaviour identified as challenging in some respect, know how to assess and address such behaviour, and develop the skills to improve aspects of institutional provision in ways that will support improved behaviour and, hence, learning and achievement also.
You will be studying on a course specifically designed for education professionals, which is focused on:
- approaches to understanding problematic student behaviour in the context in which it occurs
- ways in which the learning environment influences behaviour and learning
- methods of assessing and addressing problematic behaviour and, thus, enhancing learning
- ways to audit school/college provision that relates in some way to young people’s behaviour, and highlight areas for development
- approaches to designing, implementing and evaluating plans to bring about such development.
This is an online version of the course. All the materials are available through the University’s website so you will be able to study the whole course at a distance. Support from course tutors is available through the web site, by email or by telephone
More Info: Click here