This course is designed for non-computing graduates who need to apply information technology to their current career, or want to change career direction. It covers a wide range of topics including programming, databases, security, project management and computer networking, giving you both the underpinning theory and the ability to apply it to complex real-world problems, as well as an awareness of emerging technologies and developments.
- Postgraduate certificate – 60 credits at Masters level
- Postgraduate diploma – 120 credits at Masters level
This course is offered via block delivery. There are two entry points (October and November). This allows you to start when it is most suitable.
More Info: Click here
- Computer Networks And Security (CIS109-6) Compulsory
- Data Modelling, Management And Governance (CIS108-6) Compulsory
- Msc Project - Applied Computing And Information Technology (CIS096-6) Compulsory
- Programming For Applications (CIS107-6) Compulsory
- Research Methodologies And Project Management (CIS120-6) Compulsory