As a graduate from an art and design discipline, you will find this course balancing the practical – exploring and developing your own art and design work – with a strong culture of research.
You will develop essential career management skills, such as self-managing your learning and development, together with specialist skills chosen from: advertising design, graphic design, illustration, interior design or interior architecture, fine art, photography and video art, fashion, animation, motion graphics and interactive design.
More Info: Click here
- Art And Design Major Project (ART005-6) Compulsory
- Contemporary Issues: Art And Design (ART003-6) Compulsory
- Historical Contexts: Art And Design (ART001-6) Compulsory
- Studio And Professional Practice (ART002-6) Compulsory
- Studio Practice And Research (ART004-6) Compulsory