Biomedical Engineering is at the forefront of medical research, applying biotechnology and engineering to solve a wide range of medical problems. The overall aim is to create new products and medicines that advance our understanding of biology and improve healthcare.
When you join this course, you will start by learning about cell and molecular biology before focusing on genomic and systems’ data, cell visualisation and protein localisation in cells and tissues.
You will also study methods to create three-dimensional cultures and tissues.
More Info: Click here
- Biomaterials And Tissue Engineering (BHS011-6) Compulsory
- Cell And Molecular Biology (BHS001-6) Compulsory
- Computational Biology (BHS008-6) Compulsory
- Laboratory Based Research Project (Biomedical Engineering) (BHS021-6) Compulsory
- Medical Imaging And Cryobiology (BHS009-6) Compulsory