This course will equip you with an understanding of how microbes are used on an industrial scale. An advanced understanding of molecular and computational biologies together with knowledge of microbiological techniques at the forefront of technology will equip you for a future in biotechnology or allied industries.
Modern biotechnology is a hugely complex subject, and this course covers its key areas, helping you develop an advanced understanding of molecular and computational biology through to applied microbiology.
You will learn about the latest new technologies in key areas, gain insights into how they are used in the global biotechnology industry, and discover how microbes can be used on an industrial scale to benefit humankind.
More Info: Click here
- Analytical Methods (BHS013-6) Compulsory
- Applied Microbiology (BHS014-6) Compulsory
- Computational Biology (BHS008-6) Compulsory
- Laboratory Based Research Project (Biotechnology) (BHS000-6) Compulsory
- Molecular Biology (BHS012-6) Compulsory