This course is what you are looking for if you want to gain a complete understanding of foods systems management in the context of public health and environmental protection and sustainability. It will focus on developing your knowledge and skills in food analysis, processing and hygiene to address safety and quality aspects.
The School continues to develop its facilities with an impressive laboratory infrastructure and the University will soon be opening a new building specifically for STEM subjects. All teaching is informed by research to ensure you are informed of current and emerging developments in the field and the School also has strong links to external stakeholders in industry and practice sectors.
Studying this course will create career opportunities for you in government agencies, industry and other organisations related to the broad area of food systems management allied to public health and environmental sustainability. Recent graduates are currently employed in diverse sectors including healthcare, pharmaceutical, food, research, science and education, whilst others have secured funding to pursue PhDs and/or places to study medicine.
More info: Click here
- Epidemiology In Public Health (PUB002-6) Compulsory
- Food And Nutrition Insecurity (BHS034-6) Compulsory
- Food Quality Assurance (BHS036-6) Compulsory
- Food Safety (BHS035-6) Compulsory
- Food Security Research Project (BHS038-6) Compulsory
- Food Systems Management (BHS037-6) Compulsory
- Principles, Policies And Issues In Public Health (PUB017-6) Compulsory