This course is for students who want to study how psychology helps us understand health-related behaviours, and how it can have a positive impact on wellbeing.
It forms stage one of the training you need to become a charted psychologist member of the Division of Health Psychology within the BPS.
More info: Click here
- Advanced Research Methods For Health Psychologists (PSY001-6) Compulsory
- Dissertation (Health Psychology) (PSY009-6) Compulsory
- Health Psychology In Context (PSY005-6) Compulsory
- Lifestyle And Individual Differences (PSY003-6) Compulsory
- Mechanisms Of Health And Disease (PSY006-6) Compulsory
- Perceptions And Actions (PSY002-6) Compulsory
- Professional Skills For Health Psychologists (PSY008-6) Compulsory
- Public Health (PSY004-6) Compulsory
- Stress, Coping And Chronic Disease (PSY007-6) Compulsory