To succeed in the modern world businesses need managers with the skills and knowledge of how to trade on the international stage. The added element of law in this course allows you to study the core business disciplines such as strategic business management, accounting and finance, within a legal and regulatory framework.
As you develop your knowledge of business and law in an international context, you will gain the attributes to contribute to the global business strategy of organisations and resolve international business problems.
More info: Click here
- Accounting And Finance (AAF044-6) Compulsory
- Business Dissertation (MAR042-6) Compulsory
- Business Live Project (MAR041-6) Compulsory
- Intercultural Business Competencies (MAR038-6) Compulsory
- Investment Treaty Arbitration (LAW041-6) Compulsory
- Performance Achievement Planning (BSS072-6) Compulsory
- Professional Practice (MAR040-6) Compulsory
- Strategic Management (BSS050-6) Compulsory