An organisation’s success is dependent on many things, none more so than the management of skilled, committed and empowered employees who want to grow and meet challenging goals.
Join us on this course and you will quickly develop as an HR specialist with an international outlook, and gain a high level of practical knowledge which will enable you to make a valuable contribution to your team.
You will research and discuss the latest ideas at operational and strategic levels, and learn to recognise the people management implications of corporate goals.
There are six entry points through the year. This allows you to start when it is most suitable.
More info: Click here
- Business Dissertation (MAR042-6) Compulsory
- Business Live Project (MAR041-6) Compulsory
- Employment Law In A Global Context (LAW042-6) Compulsory
- Leading People In Creative Teams (SHR079-6) Compulsory
- Performance Achievement Planning (BSS072-6) Compulsory
- Professional Practice (MAR040-6) Compulsory
- Strategic Management (BSS050-6) Compulsory
- Talent Resourcing And Development (SHR080-6) Compulsory