This inter-disciplinary course combines international relations, gender and peacekeeping with cultural studies, and addresses the need for intercultural expertise in all global situations.
Focusing on employability, you will understand the growth of NGOs, the importance of the UN, globalisation of industry and multi-cultural communities made up of economic migrants and refugees.
This integrated course prepares you to work within a wide range of economic, technological, demographic and social justice concerns.
More info: Click here
- Brand Communication And Reputation Management (MAR036-6) Compulsory
- Business Dissertation (MAR042-6) Compulsory
- Business Live Project (MAR041-6) Compulsory
- Intercultural Business Competencies (MAR038-6) Compulsory
- International Relations (MAR044-6) Compulsory
- Peacekeeping And Security (MAR045-6) Compulsory
- Performance Achievement Planning (BSS072-6) Compulsory
- Professional Practice (MAR040-6) Compulsory