The international tourism industry continues to grow and flourish increasing the need for senior planners and managers with the skills to tackle a broad range of global management issues.
From heritage, cultural, social, environmental and political matters, to questions concerning strategic management and sustainable development, this course will provide you with a critical overview of the subject.
You will gain the knowledge and skills to understand the role of critical evaluation techniques and decision-making strategies necessary to establish yourself and thrive in a senior management role.
There are six entry points through the year. This allows you to start when it is most suitable.
More info: Click here
- Business Dissertation (MAR042-6) Compulsory
- Business Live Project (MAR041-6) Compulsory
- Marketing And The Digital Future (MAR039-6) Compulsory
- Performance Achievement Planning (BSS072-6) Compulsory
- Professional Practice (MAR040-6) Compulsory
- Strategic Management (BSS050-6) Compulsory
- Tourism Policy And Practice (TAL046-6) Compulsory
- Tourism, Society And Culture (TAL047-6) Compulsory