If companies are to expand their business and be competitive, they must employ modern marketing techniques and integrate these into their organisational processes. On this course you will study a full range of marketing practices combined with broader aspects of strategic marketing such as buyer behaviour, marketing international business, marketing and service management, and social media marketing.
Designed to help you become a highly effective manager and creative thinker, you will gain the conceptual, framework-focused, analytical, problem solving and research skills required to operate confidently in a dynamic environment.
More info: Click here
- Brand Communication And Reputation Management (MAR036-6) Compulsory
- Business Dissertation (MAR042-6) Compulsory
- Business Live Project (MAR041-6) Compulsory
- Intercultural Business Competencies (MAR038-6) Compulsory
- Marketing And The Digital Future (MAR039-6) Compulsory
- Performance Achievement Planning (BSS072-6) Compulsory
- Professional Practice (MAR040-6) Compulsory
- Strategy And Brand Management (MAR043-6) Compulsory