Contemporary and sustainable strategies for purchasing, logistics and supply chains are critical to the success of any global commercial organisation, and this course will help you to develop your knowledge of their application in various industry sectors.
You will study the legal, social and environmental issues faced by modern businesses, and learn how to optimise purchasing, supply chain and logistics management decisions at operational, tactical and strategic levels.
Your management skills are enhanced through gaining critical insights into the best practices of dynamic modern businesses, both nationally and across international boundaries.
More info: Click here
- Business Dissertation (MAR042-6) Compulsory
- Business Live Project (MAR041-6) Compulsory
- Global Logistics And Supply Chain Management (BSS051-6) Compulsory
- Performance Achievement Planning (BSS072-6) Compulsory
- Professional Practice (MAR040-6) Compulsory
- Project And Operations Management (BSS052-6) Compulsory
- Risk And Procurement Management (BSS054-6) Compulsory
- Sustainable Business Management (BSS053-6) Compulsory